Re: Epiphany - Printing Only Selected Text?

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 20:55 -0800, Peter Gordon wrote:
> I asked this on the epiphany-list mailing list about a week ago and have
> received no response; so I pose the question here hoping others can
> point me in the right direction.
>
> Earlier that evening, I wanted to print out two of the search results on
> a specific web page. Being familiar with Firefox's ability to do this
> from Windows (and having yet to attempt any such behavior with Epiphany
> on GNU/Linux), I tried to do something similar but cannot find the
> functionality.

I can't see a way to do it, either.  Though Epiphany on FC5, or FC4, I
can't remember which, did have the option.  It looks like in their quest
to come up with a *simple* browser, they've simplified away yet another
feature that someone wants.

I don't use it, generally, because it's too limited.  It's just handy,
for me, to have another browser to try things out on.