Re: [Fedora] umount wonkiness with nfs mounts

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 09:08 -0700, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
> There is no firewall on this system at the moment.  No SELinux, no
> iptables, nothing.

And on the other machine, as well?

I have to say that I've not had the greatest of luck with FC5 and FC6
and NFS mounting.  I've a FC4 server, that they'll work with quite
nicely.  But if I try to go the other way (export from FC5 or FC6), I
have to drop firewalls to get somewhere.

I haven't done it often enough to track down where the problem really
is, I don't usually use NFS in the reverse direction or peer-to-peer,
it's nearly always to the server.

I read messages from the public lists.