Re: Inconsistent behaviour of menus

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 15:19 +0100, Alexander Volovics wrote:
> If you are using Gnome I am surprised that you have never seen it.

It *might* be because I don't have very long menus.  The original post
didn't mention whether it's doing it to very large menus, or just any
menu, nor do I recall it saying which OS.  The only box I have with
anything large in a menu has a very large screen mode, as well.  It's
FC6, the rest are FC5 and FC4.  I haven't seen the effect on any of
them, and I'm using Gnome on them all.

I read messages from the public lists.