Re: caching nameserver rpmsave not save?

On Tue January 30 2007 19:30, kwhiskerz kwhiskerz wrote:
> When I went to clean up, not one of the .rpmsave files was there! Where did
> they go?
>
> Does this mean the update failed? Am I running old configuration
> files?kwhiskerz{

See what:
sudo rpm -V  caching-nameserver
says, this verify's the installation no output is good if you get output I'd
search yum on bugzilla for similar reports and add to or make your own
report.

...dex

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" � The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html