Re: How to set up mirrors in Smart Package Manager?

On Tue January 30 2007, oleksandr korneta wrote:
> indeed. It is added by
>
> smart channel --add
>
> and it does not go into /etc/smart/channel
> I'll keep digging.

I just use the channel edit interface. There are some decent instructions in
the faq on the smart site for how to fill in the various fields, or you can
just compare the fields to one of the existing ones. It's really easy once
you get the syntax...it would be nice if there was a file somewhere that I
could copy from box to box, since I run a number of Fedora boxes - let us
know if you figure it out

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA