usb hd

I plugged in an old hard drive, via usb. I was able to format the drive (fat32, don't ask)- that's as far as I can go with it though... I click on the icon and I'm told I don't have enough privilege to mount the drive. Doh! Another weird thing I've noticed- not sure if it matters. I had to set jumpers at cable select, instead of as master, just so the crazy thing can even been 'seen' by FC. I'm using FC5, but plan on using the set up with 6 (my laptop) and Windows.

          John