I have only the following options:
- Force old SSL
- Allow plaintext...
- Connect port...
- Connect server...
- Proxy type...
This is gaim-2.0.0-0.26.beta5.fc6.

OK, have to upgrade gaim. :-)

Anyway, I'm on 2.0.0-0-15.beta3 and in the advanced options I have use TLS when available and require TLS check boxes.

I'll upgrade to see what happens.

OK, just finished upgradeing, and you are right, it doesn't have the TLS options anymore. Very odd that in a change between beta3 and beta5 you loose configuration options.

Anyway, I'm getting very well comunication with my gtalk buddies, so moving back to the original problem, what was it?

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués          |   Programador, DBA