Re: Please cancel my subscription

> On Saturday 27 January 2007 13:28, Erik Hemdal wrote:
> > I went to the unsubscribe page. The place to start the unsubscription
> > process is at the very bottom of the page, after the heading that says
> > "this part is for list administrators".
>
> I think a bug report should be raised on this issue.  Last summer I was in
> hospital and tried to explain to someone how to set my lists to NO MAIL for
> the duration.  Two people tried, but gave up before they found the relevant
> bit.  It really needs to be much higher on the page.
>
> The question is, what should such a bug/wish be filed against?
>
> Anne

Thanks Anne and Tim (in another post) for the support.  I'm not sure
whether this is a bug or just a request for the site implementation.  I
thought about logging it as a bug, but it looks like the site actually
runs on RHEL4, not Fedora.  If we fix Fedora, we still might not get the
site fixed.

Anyway, I started by summarizing the relevant posts and sending them to
the list owner address (it looks like that goes to Warren Togami and Max
Spevack).  If it should be a Bugzilla entry, I'll do that too.

Erik