Re: Please cancel my subscription

Anne Wilson wrote:

Last summer I was in hospital and tried to explain to someone how to set my lists to NO MAIL for the duration. Two people tried, but gave up before they found the relevant bit. It really needs to be much higher on the page.

The question is, what should such a bug/wish be filed against?

The lists run on mailman, so that I guess. It's default interface layout (which the RH/Fedora lists are using, more or less) does completely suck from a usability perspective. I've used hundreds of Mailman lists over the years and I still have to hunt for the unsubscribe box every other time.

That said, RH might be interested in changing their local templates even absent a proper fix upstream.

Tim