Re: passwords saved on firefox

Robin Laing ha scritto:
Ric Moore wrote:
On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 00:32 +1030, Tim wrote:
On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 00:43 -0500, Ric Moore wrote:
At some point firefox saw me mistakenly enter wayward4now@gmailcom
without the dot. Now, that keeps coming up as a choice between my
various email account that start with wayward4now...
You should be able to edit stored passwords through the preferences GUI.
OK, I found that, but it didn't let me edit them other than to delete
the entry. ACK! I had a PILE of stuff in there, more than I would have
ever realized. I went through that list like Paul Bunyon wielding a
mighty ax. Whew! Thanx!

In the past with Mozilla, ages ago, I had this issue but I thought that if you save your passwords in an unencrypted form it will give you a text file. You will have to play.

I just find it easier to delete the ones that I want to change and then login to the site. Easy as pie.

Maybe put in an RFE on the firefox development site to allow editing.

and what about this one ?
http://firefox.fligtar.com/passwordexporter/ , perhaps for a better solution, "link" mozilla's wallet system (seamonkey, firefox, ...) to gnome-keyring-daemon ? or kwallet on kde :|

Sponsor:
Questo inverno scaldale il cuore, con il prezioso calore di un Diamante.
* Non lasciarti sfuggire lo sconto del 20% riservato a te! Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5630&d=27-1