Re: Please cancel my subscription

On Friday 26 January 2007 20:45, rlengland@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >From: Anthony J Placilla <anthony_placilla@xxxxxxxx>
> >Date: 2007/01/26 Fri PM 12:35:38 CST
> >To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> >Frank Cox wrote:

> >> Aye.  'Tis a whale of a mailing list....
> >
> >and some others don't understand & have to blubber
> >

> >--
> >Tony Placilla, RHCT, GSEC
> >anthony_placilla@xxxxxxxx
> >

> >GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/C78F8B64              http://pgp.mit.edu
> >Key fingerprint = A8D5 7AFF CE88 4179 C792  D9A9 F197 2A15 C78F 8B64
> >
> >--
>
> They're going to keep  "whaling" on this until they  beat it into
> submission.

It would be nice if there was some way that some person on this list could
unsubscribe someone that was having problems with unsubscribing.

Allright the OP has initially subscribed to this list. Usually you are sent a
welcome message with details of your subscription, and with each email from
the list that you receive there are footers for unsubscribing.

It would just be a nice thing if there was some way of helping folks who are
having problems with unsubscribing , rather than this pathetic thread which
makes us look like a load of Linux idiots.

Can we please end this thread.

Nigel.