Something I had to ask about evolution.

Evolution does something that is logical but annoying. It surprised me
because mutt did this illogically but with more pleasant results.

I have my mail sorted by date but also threaded. Not let us assume there
are three threaded mail messages which appear together, but the message
following the three messages arrived before the second threaded message.

In evolution when I delete the first threaded message the rest of them
drop down to their correct date position but still together. This is
annoying and mutt never did this even though this behavior is clearly
logical.

Does this annoy anyone else and what you do about it?

--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>