Re: where did server settings go in FC6?

I use KDE and these items are under >System

Ric Moore wrote:
On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 03:41 +0000, Amadeus W. M. wrote:

 I'm talking about the gui where you configure NFS,
HTTP and other services. The one that is in the gnome editor (alacarte)
but you can't enable it.

I still cannot find it and I have looked. It looked like a promising
front-end to configuring the core services of a Linux server box, but I
guess it was not included again in whatever package originally contained
it. Sorry chum, it doesn't look like it's there in the menus, although
unless it was removed, may still be in /usr/bin or /usr/sbin. I don't
know it's name though. Sorry, Ric