Hibernate and 915resolution

Hi, people

I have a notebook with the intel 915GM video chipset. The recommended
resolution for it is 1280x800. As this chipset does not provide this
resolution in ROM, I have configured the system so that 915resolution is
executed on every boot and everything is working fine.
However, if I hibernate the machine, 915resolution is not executed the next
time I power it on, and xorg is restored with the wrong resolution. To get
things working again, I have to execute 915resolution manually and then
restart X.
Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks,

Marcelo