Re: Running FlashPlayer

On Sat, Jan 20, 2007 at 04:25:37PM +0000, Mark Knoop wrote:
> On 20/01/07, jim tate <mickeyboa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >I have the new release candidate, ver.
> >flash-plugin-9.0.31.0-release.i386.rpm9 of Flash installed, but I can't
> >play Flash videos on Foxnews, i can get audio but no video.
> >I can play the Flash videos on Yahoo, no problems.
> >What gives??
>
> Hmm, both work for me so we'll need some more information. I assume
> you're using firefox: try creating a clean profile and test in that.
>
> firefox -ProfileManager
>
> (Or perhaps it's just your computer telling you not to watch Foxviews.)

Same problem here. I hadn't noticed since I never watch fox news,
but I do reproduce it. Latest Linux firefox and latest (released,
not beta) Flash plugin. works on video.google.com, youtube, spiegel.com,
etc., but not Fox.

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----------------------------
                    The Lord detests the way of the wicked