Re: Beagle

Ric Moore wrote:

Not for me. :)

Might be too constructive I guess ;-)

 As I said, they are not the same application at all. So
how could mikmod obsolete tracker? They are two different animals
although they are cousins.

It doesnt have to provide 1:1 functionality for one package to obsolete another. It almost never does. Any RPM package can obsolete any others in fact. Like I said this was done long back. If you want the old tracker back, you know what to do.

Yours makes no sense to me either, but that seems to be the way of it.

What exactly doesnt make sense? Calling a new package "pine" is a non starter. If you want to seriously suggest a rename, get on the tracker list and do that.