Re: Recovering an OpenOffice document

On 1/20/07, Les <hlhowell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there some way of getting back a previous version of an OpenOffice
> document? By accident, I deleted the document in a shared (with MS
> Windows) samba directory.

Hi, Phil,
        Depending on the delete mechanism you used, it could be in the local
trash bin, it could be still present on the disk on the windows machine
(check the undelete function on the windows machine) or it may have been
clobbered already.

Thanks, Les. Meanwhile, because it was urgent, I have rewritten the lost file.

Paul