udev setting /proc/bus/ permissions ?

I've got a special piece of USB hardware that doesn't use a conventional
USB driver.  The usb device creates device files in /dev like:

ls -a usb3*
crw------- 1 root  root  442, 4096 Jan 19 14:34 usbdev3.1_ep00
crw------- 1 root  root  442, 4096 Jan 19 14:34 usbdev3.1_ep81

It also creates files in the /proc/bus/usb directory.

The thing about the driver for this device is that it needs access to
the /proc streams.  Being that I run the driver as a regular user, I
need to change the permissions of the /proc streams.

I know that I can set the permissions of the /dev devices using a udev
rule like:

SYSFS{idProduct}=="0003", SYSFS{idVendor}=="15ba", MODE="640",
OWNER="xxx", GROUP="users"

But how do I set the permission of the /proc streams automatically ?

Thanks.

--
Kim Lux,  Diesel Research Inc.