Re: Udev problem - more investigation

Pardon my jumping in - I admit I haven't read all the discussion, so maybe
this has already been said.
Anyway, I notice that your "rules" file is number 83: do you think it's
possible that some preceeding rule interferes here with what you want to do?
My custom udev rules file (for removable and optical media) is number 20 and
it is processed before the default one (number 60 IIRC). Also, I added the
"lastrule" option to each entry I created, to be sure that no other rules
are parsed for the devices I'm interested in.