Re: Postfix: need help with luser_relay and local_recipient_maps

Tomorrow SERGIE said:

> Need your help guys very much...
>
> I have decided to switch to postfix from sendmail and now have the problems
> which do not allow my system work as it should work.

Smart move. But don't leap before looking. And you will be rewarded.

> Fedora Core 4.

Huh? This is outdated OS.

RTFM at http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html for your options.

> 2. For incoming mail for users which COULD NOT be found in the postfix
> database, postfix must relay such messages to another SMTP server, instead of

Do no do this. Be a good netizen and learn how to reject invalid
recipinets at your MX. And how well-meaning postmasters such as yourself
fall into this trap. http://www.postfix.org/BACKSCATTER_README.html

Both of the above links and many more rich and helpful info can be found
in the upstream sources or here: http://www.postfix.org/documentation.html

Enjoy!
../C