glibc in FC6 repos

I've been tracking down some issues with dependency rtld(GNU_HASH), but
came across a curiosity on one of my boxes.  Somehow I ended up with a
glibc-2.5 rpm for FC6 installed on one machine, but it doesn't seem to
be available in the repos any more.  Did it somehow find it's way in,
then get retracted?

I have installed firefox from the development repos, but if it picked
glibc up from there I would expect it to have an fc7 release tag.

Just to prove I'm not insane:

foxtrot(~)$ rpm -q --whatprovides "rtld(GNU_HASH)"
glibc-2.5-10.fc6
foxtrot(~)$ rpm -qi glibc-2.5-10.fc6
Name        : glibc                        Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 2.5                               Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 10.fc6                        Build Date: Fri 05 Jan 2007
10:40:54 AM MST
Install Date: Wed 17 Jan 2007 05:51:01 PM MST      Build Host:
hs20-bc1-5.build.redhat.com
Group       : System Environment/Libraries   Source RPM:
glibc-2.5-10.fc6.src.rpm
Size        : 12519020                         License: LGPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Wed 10 Jan 2007 08:20:42 AM MST, Key ID
b44269d04f2a6fd2
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
Summary     : The GNU libc libraries.
Description :
The glibc package contains standard libraries which are used by
multiple programs on the system. In order to save disk space and
memory, as well as to make upgrading easier, common system code is
kept in one place and shared between programs. This particular package
contains the most important sets of shared libraries: the standard C
library and the standard math library. Without these two libraries, a
Linux system will not function.