Re: cannot unlock screensaver

Kurt Wall wrote:

>> Please post the contents of your /etc/pam.d/kscreensaver and well as
>
> Hm. No such file. Wonder if that's the problem?
>
>> $ rpm -q kdelibs kdebase
>
> kdelibs-3.5.5-1.6.fc6.i386
> kdebase-3.5.5-1.5.fc6.i386

Yup, packaging bug confirmed.  pam.d/kscreensaver was included in
kdebase-kdm instead of the main kdebase pkg, so only folks who didn't
have kdebase-kdm installed were seeing the problem.

Quick-n-dirty fix:
$ yum install kdebase-kdm

I've fixed this, to be addressed in kde-redhat/testing packages released
tomorrow.

-- Rex