Re: Safest way to remove duplicate lib packages <SOLVED>

On Wednesday 17 January 2007 18:17, Nigel Henry wrote:
> As this is now the 3rd time I've installed FC5 now, I'm loathe to do the
> updates because of this problem of ending up with duplicate librsvg2
> packages on the system.

The solution appears to be to upgrade librsvg2 before attempting the rest of
the upgrades. I did this, and librsvg2 upgraded to the latest version, just
leaving the latest version installed.

Then did the rest of the upgrades with no problems.

Nigel.