Re: How NSA access was built into Windows

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Wednesday 17 January 2007 07:20, David Boles wrote:
Hey folks the NSA does not have to spy on you, or me, this way. Your, and
my, ISP has records of every site that you, I, have visited. From CNN to
that kiddie p0rn site that you, or I, might have visited. They have every
email that you, or I, have ever sent. And you want to worry about a
security feature in Fedora? If they want to look at the contents of your,
or my, harddrive they would just kick down your, or my, door and take it.
Get real.

And it's no good railing at the ISPs, either. They are required to do it by our governments.

And it's no good railing at the US government because the courts that are supposed
to be the place for that  will invoke the 'state secrets privilege'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Secrets_Privilege as though the Constitution
permitted such a thing.

--
 Les Mikesell