Re: dual boot, lvm appearing as raw filesystem in XP

On 12/01/07, TNWestTex <no-reply-gw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hadn't thought of that, works, thank you.

In XP
My Computer>Manage>Disk Management

There are your LVM physical volumes

You can't hide.

It was having them show up in Explorer that was
worrying me (the linux equivalent would probably
be my Windows directories mounted and show up
blank).  This is closer to them showing up in fdisk,
it's what I expect to happen (and if I'm using fdisk
I know to be more careful than when using Nautilus).

--
imalone