Re: I am looking for a supplier of laptops with 64 AMD processors, preferrably Opteron.

On Wednesday 10 January 2007 19:02, linux wrote:
> I am looking for a supplier of laptops with 64 AMD processors,
> preferrably Opteron, on which to install FC6-x64..  Any suggestions?
> recent NVIDIA graphics would be a definite bonus.
>
> Ed

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/nbrange.html?SEN

I don't know anything about AMD processors but it says "Turion 64".

BTW This supplier gives you the option to ship with no operating system
installed, so you don't have to pay the microsoft tribute if you buy from
them.

HTH

Dave F

--