Re: daylight savings time change

You might want to look at this series of articles on the Sun Java site:
      http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Intl/index.html

IBM has produced a utility program that will examine your machine and
update any supported Java that IBM provides (I support WebSphere and we are
actively updating our JVM's on a daily basis using this utility). This
utility replaces one of the core jar files.

I've not looked at the Oracle site for it's supplied fix.

All of this to say that there must be something outside of a OS patch that
the Java needs to correct these changes.

Thanks,
Gene Poole
gene.poole@xxxxxxx