[fc5] keyring manager

Now that there are four wireless networks I need to connect to, I
decided it was time to give NetworkManager another shot. It still seems
subpar with my atheros wireless card (it seems to have a problem
detecting real signal strength) - but it sure beats the hell out of
entering hex keys all the time.

Anyway - now every freaking time I need to go wireless, it wants the
password to my default keyring.

I'd really like to set up a keyring just for wireless connections that
doesn't need to be locked - I can't find any way to do this, but it is a
royal PITA. I can't even figure out how to get apps that need to
authenticate to use anything other than the default keyring.

gnome-keyring-manager has a yelp file, but um, it seems less than
useful ...

Anywhoo - one keyring that requires a password for my ftp/webdav shares
would be cool - and a second keyring that is never locked for wireless
connection hex keys would be cool. Is there any way to do this?