Re: How can I get rid of beagle??

So, how can can I get rid of beagle?

Okokok, I have uninstalled it. I haven't assumed, that it can be uninstalled so easily, as it is integrated into gnome.

Anyway: beagle is an answer to a question that has never been asked and eats a lot of system resources! Maybe it's because of it's .exe file extension :-)

Beagle could be usefull, it it didnt eat all my cpu and if it didn't use almost 1 Gig of diskspace for caching data in a hidden (!) directory. Any unexperienced user would conclude: Fedora is slow!!

greets Boris