Re: Time Difference between FC5 and FC6

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007, Lane Brooks wrote:

I have FC5 and FC6 installed on the same machine. When I start FC6 the time is 6 hours different from that of FC5. Can this be fixed so that I can continue to boot both without having to adjust the time everytime I switch?

Does 6 hours happen to be the UTC offset from where you live?? Just a guess
but most likely one of the installs is using local time and the other is using
UTC. Set them both to use the same. If not using windoze on that machine, I
would suggest UTC.

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl		tdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxx		Spamtrap address mtd123@xxxxxxxxxxxx