Re: Has anyone seen a "lock up" occur on FC6 when running Firefox?

Tim wrote:
On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 21:27 -0800, Richard England wrote:
If I start firefox and use or let it sit idle, eventually the system will lock up.

I haven't seen that, but I have seen my system get incredibly sluggish
if Firefox has been running for quite some time (whether or not its
idle).

This can be anywhere from an hour or two to overnight. Your symptom and mine start to sound like a memory leak, to me, but when I use top to watch memory utilization, it is high but not growing over time....

Mysteries, mysteries....

~~R