BIND not resolving some addresses

Hi,

Recently I've tried to follow a few links in e-mails and news, to find
the browser couldn't do so.  At first I thought it was just the server
being temporarily unavailable, but realised it's BIND.  And it's all the
BINDs that I have (the latest available using yum on FC4, FC5 & FC6).

For example, doing a dig on eweek.com it takes ages and eventually
fails.  Conversely, doing a dig using my routers resolver, returns
results almost instantly.  I don't use it, however, for two reasons:  I
use internal DNS servers for the LAN, and my ISP's servers aren't always
very good (don't ask me why, I'm not the one that manages them).

Samples from different BIND servers and the router below.  I wonder if
anybody knows why, and whether they get the same effect for that
address?  There's about three addresses that I couldn't resolve, but
that's the only one that I can remember, at the moment.

  --------------------------------

[tim@serge .gnupg]$ dig eweek.com

; <<>> DiG 9.3.3rc3 <<>> eweek.com
;; global options:  printcmd

  --------------------------------

[tim@serge .gnupg]$ dig eweek.com @localhost

; <<>> DiG 9.3.3rc3 <<>> eweek.com @localhost
; (2 servers found)
;; global options:  printcmd

   ------------------------------

[tim@serge .gnupg]$ dig eweek.com @server

; <<>> DiG 9.3.3rc3 <<>> eweek.com @server
; (1 server found)
;; global options:  printcmd

   ------------------------------

[tim@serge .gnupg]$ dig eweek.com @router

; <<>> DiG 9.3.3rc3 <<>> eweek.com @router
; (1 server found)
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;eweek.com.                     IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
eweek.com.              1800    IN      A       63.87.252.184

;; Query time: 265 msec
;; SERVER: 192.168.1.254#53(192.168.1.254)
;; WHEN: Tue Jan  9 11:39:51 2007
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 43