Re: selinux factory reset ?

On 1/7/07, David Timms <dtimms@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> Is there a method to factory reset selinux ?
> I was playing with selinux days ago and now, my usb hard disks aren't
> automount or even detected for the normal user.
Someone else mentioned something about usb not automounting in
fedora-test "USB problems", using rawhide. FC6 automounting (pops up
nautilus window showing the attached usb flash or cd) seems to be OK for me.

> And my rhgb isn't launched at boot as well.
>
> Possibly there might be a solution for all this ?
Have you tried a full relabel of the fs ?
touch /.autorelabel

Is there audit messages logged in /var/log/messages as the media is
inserted ?

After the updates, my automounts started to work properly as it should be.
However, still my rhgb is not launching on boot :(
Though in my grub.conf there is :
       kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-1.2869.fc6 ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb
quiet agp=off

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com