Re: How to display CLI output on another machine

El Domingo, 7 de Enero de 2007 23:29, Aaron Konstam escribió:

> One of us is confused. If you ssh from B to A then what you do on A is
> seen in the terminal window on B. I assume the reason you just don't
> copy it from  the terminal window on B into your kmail mail message is
> you can't see all of the putput at the same time. Another option is the
> script command which will allow everything that happens in the terminal
> window be captured in a file called typescript.

Yeah, but he wants to know what happened in that terminal, not what's gonna
happen from now on. (If I'm not wrong)
Of course, script /dev/null | tee /dev/pts/foo would do the trick but it won't
show what is on the script NOW.

--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.