Re: FC6 Install x86_64 yum.YumBase

Kevin H. Hobbs wrote:
I can't upgrade to Fedora Core 6 on my x86_64 workstation. When ever I
try I get the message 'No handlers could be found for logger
"yum.YumBase"'. When I try in text mode this shows up over the
installer. When I try in graphical mode it is printed to one of the
terminals. In text mode the last thing to show up on the terminal with
all of the other messages is '15:02:10 : selected kernel package for
kernel'.

Any idea what's going on?
We are going to need a hint about what distro/release/updates the machine is currently running ?

Also, this seems like a test release sort of issue, are you using the actual fc6 release {zod} ?

DaveT.