Re: DVD problem

Hi Anne,

> I was, previously.  It was uninstalled as a dependency when I removed the
> livna ffmpeg package. I have downloaded the .tar.gz and had intended
> compiling it later today, but I'll try the mjpegtools from ATrpms. The link
> you gave me says 'mjpegtools-devel' - is this right?

No, you do not need the devel, only the main mjpegtools.

By the way, I filed a bug report to freshrpms about the missing
option -p S, in mjpegtolls 1.9.0

However, I do not use mjpegtools directly. I have always used mencoder or transcode for that.
If you think version 1.9.1 still have problems, you can email me
directly, and I will try to fix it. It is a package used by many other projects, and should work.

/Paulo Roma.