Re: OS Future now that Fedora Legacy defunct

On Mon, 2006-12-25 at 00:31 -0700, Reg Clemens wrote:
> Ric Moore wrote:
> > As I posted before, from what I perceive that I read, FC6 is supposed to
> > be the last edition in that devel cycle and FC7, or whatever they call
> > it, should be settled down and hopefully remain that way for a much
> > longer period of time.
>
> Ric, I have only been following this thread after the fact, could you give
> a pointer back to where the above statement was made.

http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Issue_67

"FC6 was the final release of Fedora Core. - A much stronger software
distribution and community project will take its place. There has never
been a better time to get involved in the Fedora Project. Fedora
contributors today shape the direction and accelerate the rate of
progress of the entire FOSS ecosystem."

Woot! Der it is! Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net