Can someone tell me how to configure domain masquerade to actually work in sendmail. I have changed the entries in sendmail.mc and ran make to no avail. The entries I have changed are the listed below in
sendmail.mc (this listing is the generic listing)...
dnl MASQUERADE_AS(`mydomain.com')dnl dnl # dnl # masquerade not just the headers, but the envelope as well dnl #
dnl FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl dnl # dnl # masquerade not just @mydomainalias.com, but @*.mydomainalias.com as well dnl # dnl FEATURE(masquerade_entire_domain)dnl
dnl # dnl MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(localhost)dnl dnl MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(localhost.localdomain)dnl dnl MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(mydomainalias.com)dnl dnl MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(mydomain.lan)dnl