Help mounting NFS exports

Hi all...

I'm running Mac OS X Server 10.4.8. I'm trying to export a share point via NFS to two types of linux clients: Red Hat (Fedora) and OpenSuse. When I mount the NFS export on the two clients, I'm finding inconsistencies in permissions handling. Specifically:

1. Red Hat client - when file and folders are created, they have POSIX permissions of owner: read/write, group: read/write, others: read only

2. Suse Client - files and folders are created with owner: read/ write, group: read only, everyone: read only.

What I really want is for all three (owner, group, and everyone) to have read and write access to the share and to have all files/folders created in that share to have the read/write for all permissions. I am controlling access to the shares via IP address restrictions.

Are there any command switches that I need to have on the Linux clients to ensure that the proper permissions are set on created/ copied files and folders?

Thank in advance.