Re: Javascript fails

Today Gene Heskett did spake thusly:

Firefox's javascript is part of the firefox package - provide us with a
link to whatever it is you're trying to view that's not working?

Damn, I reached up to click on the tab where it was and hit too close to
the closetab button.  Now the only one I can see with a google search is
Gerd Knorrs patch at http://lkml.org/lkml/2005/3/8/123, and that whole
page Just Works(TM).  Sorry.

Basically, it's more likely to be a badly designed website or your popup blocker blocking a popup page making the site you're on think you don't have javascript enabled. If javascript is turned on in firefox, then it's turned on. Go visit a site that uses it to see...

This is related to making my pcHDTV-3000 work with an ATSC signal.  It
works fine with an analog NTSC, but I turned on the digital on ch6
tuesday evening and would like to be able to monitor it here at home.

I have no idea. I don't have telly... ;)

--
Scott van Looy - email:me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | web:www.ethosuk.org.uk
site:www.freakcity.net - the in place for outcasts since 2003

A poet who reads his verse in public may have other nasty habits.