Public keys - again.

Realising that I hadn't installed lshw since I installed FC6, I tried to get
it today and came up once again against the public key problem.  I'll never
get the hang of this :-(  I followed the link on freshrpm's web page and
saved the file, then ran 'rpm --import path/to/file' which appeared to put it
into the right place, but still the package wouldn't install because it said
there was no public key.  Wondering whether the problem was because something
was broken in my repo setup - out of date, perhaps - I removed the repo and
reinstalled it.  Still no joy.  Just what is it that I have forgotten?

Anne