Re: scim problem

[Sorry for the very late follow just for the record.]

In September François Patte wrote:
I have another question, maybe off topics (but scim commes with fedora),
is there a keyboard in scim for transliteration of other scripts in
roman script? I mean a virtual keyboard which allow you to add letter
with diacritical marks (macron, underdots, overdots and so on.
You could try using scim-m17n and m17n-db-latin or defining your own
table for scim-tables.  There is also scim-input-pad in Extras.
Hope that helps,

Jens