Re: LPI not playing fair

Jim,
It's good you bring this up. It's something that everyone needs to know and be aware of. As many I bit to it. Now these guys show their real face. I thought as vendor neutral I would be good for the Community. Now, who will take stand for it? CompTia? It could be if their test would be at lease twice as difficult as it's now, i.e using simulation to complete tasks? Or like RHCT hands-on approach that it's the best. Anything that will last, for example I've been playing with Linux since RH8 before I took LPI-1. I'm not as good as you guys out there but I'm striving to be one of you. At least now I'm not lost as before, I know my way around. I hope the community can put some non-vendor certification with the goals that LPI once "had".
Regards

Linux user number 433512
Free as in Freedom:
http://counter.li.org