Copy EVERYTHING

Hi all,
I've been busy lately asking about RAID configs and the like and thanks to everyone who has provided feedback, it's been very helpful

So to recap. I'll be using two SATA disks with the Intel RAID "hardware" set to RAID 0 so I can dual boot the system with XP. I'll be reinstalling XP from scratch, as it's about time (some weird Windows behavior going on).

However, I plan on booting up with a Fedora Core disk 1, using "linux rescue" and working from there. I assume that I will be able to see the SATA RAID container presented by the Intel chipset at this more basic level? Assuming I can, I'll create the new partitions I want in the container and format them. Then I'll mount the old partitions and run the following command I which got from an earlier email
http://pj.freefaculty.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view.pl/Linuxtips/CopyEntireFilesystemsExactly

> cd /oldpart;  find . -xdev | cpio -padm /newpart

Is it really as easy as that to copy everything?

Thanks for any tips people can offer.