Re: Duplicating DVDs

Hi Anne,

2006/12/4, Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Again, dvdauthor makes sure that they are in an acceptable form.  However, it
was the later stage, of using the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS directories already
formed on the hdd to create a second copy that I was speaking of.  Those can
simply be dragged onto a DVD-R or +R and the disk will be readable.  The work
has already been done.

As far as I remember, all the times I've made a data DVD (by mistake) copying audio_ts and video_ts (interesting note about case) my Sony player refused to read them. This is a 4 year old player ... mmmmmh. I've to try with a different one.

--
Alessandro Brezzi