Re: Totem=noshow

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Gene Heskett wrote:

On Monday 04 December 2006 11:14, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Gene Heskett wrote:
Browsing the instructions on that site it says I *must* have
jpackage-utils but thats not available either in browsing the site,
nor to yumex.  Presumably because there are no fc5 or fc6 versions in
the mirrorlist site.

FC6 includes a jpackage-utils to support the derivatives mentioned
below.

And yum says a 1.6.6 version of that is installed.  But following the
files paths displayed by yumex for that archive, its not there.  2 of the
files listed:
/usr/share/build-classpath
/usr/share/java-utils/build-classpath-directory

The only thing at that location is:
[root@coyote java-utils]# ls
java-functions

It should, I'd think, have an executable, but it's invisible to me.

Somebody bring a chain saw, I can't see the trees for all this forest.  &
taint funny.

OK Back away from the keyboard, tyake a few deep breaths, close your eyes, and count slowly to 10.

Then

	rpm -qV jpackage-utils
	rpm -ql jpackage-utils

Then observe that the files you mentioned above are in /usr/bin, not in /usr/share.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu