RE: FC6, CD-Roms, can't mount

Only text installed, no graphics.
Was trying
mount /dev/cdrom

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden
http://www.tlec.se
http://www.ktl.mine.nu
http://www.naks.mine.nu for downloads etc.
ftp://ftp.servage.net for uploads use "naks" as both password and username.
Or you can use the free www.yousendit.com service.
http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust23962
Verus Amicus Est Tamquam Alter Idem