Re: email to fax server sugetions

Dave Ihnat wrote:
 > The Windows client we settled on was commercial software--HylaFSP--just
because, while there's a long list of free Windows clients on the HylaFax
site,

When we rolled ours out I used the WHFC client. I tested the HylaFSP and it did work very well, I was looking to keep costs quite low. The WHFC client has been working well.

I've had a couple of remote machines our fax server doesn't like to talk to, but I think I just need to swap the modem over to a better supported modem to solve those.

My users were used to using email to send faxes (we had a Windows commercial solution before). Most have adjusted very well to the print to fax idea.

/j