Evolution mail notification

Hi

I've installed the mail notification plugin for evolution. Currently
it notifies me any new mails, what I would like to do is click on that
notificaiton and it should open the message in my current workspace,
or at the least take me back to the workspace where evolution is
located and have teh email opened ready for me to read. What command
do I need to insert in the "when new mail arrives" option to make this
happen.

Thanks in advance
Dan