Re: kwallet vs kmail, will somebody please shoot one of them?

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 20:09 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Saturday 18 November 2006 16:40, Anne Wilson wrote:
> >I just wondered whether there could be something carried over that was
> > causing your problems.  So this is a bog-standard FC6 kde install?
> >
> I believe so Anne.  I copied a lot of stuff in the old /root to the new
> one, but the .kde stuff wasn't part of that.
Gene, I gotta agree... creating a new user takes less than a minute or
so. login as him, see if you have the same problems. I bet you don't.
You and I commit the same sin, I'm in as root a lot. So, with /root
really as your user and you have some pretty old config files... therein
may lie the problem. Some sort of conflict. wallet runs just fine for
me. I've had other problems, but that one wasn't one of them. FYI, Ric